Take note, It's Benefits Coffee for Health and Beauty
Benefits of coffee for health can Prevent neurological disease and Benefits of coffee for beauty can Eliminate acne scars (acne), spots, and black spots.
Many people are wrong in assessing coffee. She thought all about coffee was dangerous for health. This is not the case. In our society, coffee is often imaged as a drink that is not good for health. That is not entirely true. Drinking coffee in excessive amount of course is not good for health. However, when consumed in the right amount, actually many benefits of coffee for health.
Research of the negative impacts and benefits of coffee for health has been widely practiced and both are recognized academically.
The benefits of coffee for health
- Prevent neurological disease. Coffee contains many antioxidants. Useful antioxidants prevent cell damage that causes Parkinson's. Similarly, caffeine in coffee will inhibit the inflammation in the brain, which causes Alzheimer's.
- Protecting your teeth Caffeine in coffee is anti-bacterial and non-sticky, which is useful to prevent cavities. Drinking a cup of coffee daily also reduces the risk of oral cancer.
- Reduces risk of breast cancer. The Journal of Nutrition published that, women who consume 4 cups of coffee per day before menopause, will reduce the risk of breast cancer by 38 percent. Because, coffee contains phytoestrogen and flavonoids that can inhibit tumor development.
- reventing diabetes. Drinking decaf coffee (reduced caffeine content) is beneficial to reduce the risk of type II diabetes by 30 percent.
- revents gallstones. Gallstones grow when the fluid inside the gallbladder catches the cholesterol crystals. Xanthine, which is in the caffeine, is useful in reducing fluid and storage risk.
- Protect the skin. Drinking 2-5 cups of coffee a day is beneficial to reduce the risk of nonmelanoma skin cancer by 17 percent. Caffeine can stimulate the skin to destroy precancerous cells, as well as eradicate tumor development.
A report from Harvard Women's Health states that consuming a certain amount of coffee is beneficial in reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes, kidney stones, colon cancer, Parkinson's disease, liver dysfunction (cirrhosis), heart disease and inhibits cognitive decline in brain power.
The benefits of coffee for beauty
Compared with men, women are relatively far from drinking coffee. But that does not mean that coffee is useless for women. Because, now it is known that coffee is also beneficial for women's beauty, be it skin beauty, facial beauty, and hair beauty.
In addition to containing caffeine, coffee also has the content of fruit acids and organic acids, fats, alkaloids, minerals, potassium, magnesium and iron are beneficial for the beauty of women's skin.
The benefits of coffee for skin beauty treatments are well known in the countries of Latin America and Hawaii. Beauty salons are also many who use coffee for the spa with a distinctive aroma of coffee. The powder from ordinary coffee powder is used for ingredients in a number of scrubs.
Here are some of the benefits of coffee for women's facial and skin beauty:
- Smooth blood circulation.
- Eliminate acne scars (acne), spots, and black spots.
- Maintain skin moisture.
- Fix the damaged skin and remove dead skin cells.
- Eliminate body odor.
- Improves skin irritated and nourishes the skin.
- Eliminate cellulite by breaking down body fat.
In addition, other coffee benefits include: refresh facial skin, anti wrinkles, tighten the skin, and make natural black hair.
Consume coffee in safe amounts
Excessive consumption of coffee would be detrimental. Conversely, consuming coffee in normal amounts can be beneficial because the use of caffeine can give stimulant effects that are temporary and harmless.
Can prevent drowsiness, increase sensitivity, speed up thinking, and reduce boredom are examples of some of the effects of caffeine on the nervous system.
The influence of caffeine on a person depends on his sensitivity. Some people can not stand it at all in caffeine, so after drinking coffee it becomes pounding. But there are also people who can consume more than 10 cups of coffee a day without complaints.
A safe dose of caffeine according to experts' advice is about 200 milligrams a day, or the equivalent of drinking two to three cups of coffee. However, the advice is general. The exact number of each person must have different sizes depending on the conditions concerned.