Benefits and Nutrition of Eggs
You definitely know Benefits and Nutrition of Eggs. Eggs are an excellent source of minerals, vitamins, and proteins. For a long time, eggs have been recommended as an ideal nutritional supplement.
You definitely know the name eggs. Eggs are an excellent source of minerals, vitamins, and proteins. For a long time, eggs have been recommended as an ideal nutritional supplement. The most commonly eaten eggs are chicken eggs, however, bird eggs such as ducks, turkeys, and ostriches are also eaten in many parts of the world. The nutritional value of chicken eggs is lower than other birds' eggs in terms of calories, protein, vitamins, and minerals. However, chicken eggs contain less cholesterol than duck eggs. This makes them an important constituent of our diet.
Some of the important nutritional benefits of eggs are as follows.
- Eating eggs regularly strengthens the immune system.
- Eggs are good for the eyes and they prevent macular degeneration.
- Including eggs in the diet lowers the risk of developing cataracts.
- It is believed that the eggs help reduce the risk of breast cancer.
- Eggs promote healthy growth of hair and nails, as they contain high amounts of sulfur, protein, vitamins, and minerals.
- Eggs contain natural vitamin D, and are beneficial to the skin.
- Eggs contain nutrients called choline, which is useful in the regulation of the nervous system, brain, and cardiovascular system.
Yellow and white parts are two parts of the egg. The yellow color is the inside of the egg, while the egg white color is the outer part of the egg. The various proteins, minerals, and vitamins present in egg whites or albumen make it nutritious. The album consists of 99% water, and represents almost two-thirds of the total weight of the egg. Egg yolks also consist of protein and minerals, however, it is found to have higher cholesterol levels. You want to know the nutritional value inside eggs?, Here's the list and explanation.
Nutritional Value or Nutritional Content in 50 Grams of Eggs
- Calories 72 kcal
- Water 38.08 g
- Total fat 4.76 g
- Carbohydrates 0.36 g
- Protein 6.28 g
- Total Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Total Sugar 0.18 g
- Calcium 28 mg
- Sodium 71 mg
- Potassium 69 mg
- Magnesium 6 mg
- Zinc 0.64 mg
- Iron 0.88 mg
- Phosphorus 99 mg
- Vitamin A, 80 mg
- Vitamin B6 0,085 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.44 mg
- Niacin 0.038 mg
- Riboflavin 0.228 mg
- Thiamin 0.020 mg
- Folate 24 mcg
- Vitamin C 0,0 mg
- Vitamin D (D2 + D3) 1.0 ug
- Vitamin D 41.0 IU
- Vitamin E 0.52 mg
- Vitamin K 0.2 mg
- Total Saturated Fatty Acid 1.563 g
- Number of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids 1,829 g
- Number of Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids 0.956 g
- Total Trans Fat Fat 0,019 g
- Cholesterol 186 mg
Eggs are one of the best poultry foods for bodybuilding supplements. They are recommended by almost every coach and fitness expert. For those of you who do not want to consume cholesterol can consume only the white part of it Eggs should be included in the balanced diet because eggs are beneficial to our health.